Will life be better or worse?




The world in 50 years will be different from the world today. In my opinion I think technology will be very important.

Firstly, I think there will be a lot of robots, more than people in the world. I'm sure education will be different, we will learn everything on computers. I don't think we will use books.
Secondly, I'm sure people will be moved very easily and fast. Cars will be floating in the air and you won't take a plane because your will float.
Finally, I think our clothes will be white and black. All the people will have to wear the same clothes.

All in all I think life will be more enjoyable but the people will be lazier. I think it will be curious.

Jana Arpa

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Oral Presentation This is me!

E-mail

The fantastic club!!!